2nd Semester CHAT Enrollment Checklist:
- Print registration forms (found on the right)
- Read through our policies, registration forms, and class descriptions and schedules
- Complete registration requirements and mail to:
3430 Robinwood Terrace
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Your completed registration must include:
- Family Registration form (only for families joining at semester)
- $30 family registration fee check (or Paypal pament) payable to CHAT (non-refundable) (Families who paid their registration fee in the fall do not pay a registration fee again for the 2nd semester.)
- Signed Medical/Legal Waiver (only for families joining at semester)
- eCHAT Student Assistant form (if applicable)
- PSEO Registration form and facility fee check (or Paypal payment) (if applicable)
- Completed registration form for each day along with payment.
There are 2 options for fees and tuition:
- Option 1: Checks made out to the tutors
- Option 2: Paypal (Paypal fees are added to the tuition amounts.)
* Make sure to use the correct column on the registration form.
If paying with Paypal, please read the instructions in our handbook or watch one of the following videos:
- Paying your CHAT fees using Paypal from your Computer
- Paying your CHAT fees using Paypal from your Mobile Device
- If postmarked in December:
- CHAT Classes: Full tuition payment of $185 + supply fees for each class, payable to the tutors.
- eCHAT Classes: Full tuition payment of $95 or $125+ supply fees for each class, payable to the tutors (Classes for K-2 are longer in length, which is reflected in the tuition amounts for those classes.)
- If postmarked in January:
- CHAT Classes: Full tuition payment of $195 + supply fees + $10 late-fee for each class, with tuition and supply fees payable to individual tutors and late-fee payable to CHAT (max late-fee of $30 per family)
- eCHAT Classes: Full tuition payment of $105 or $135 + supply fees + $10 late-fee for each class, with tuition and supply fees payable to individual tutors and late-fee payable to CHAT (max late-fee of $30 per family)
- If registering less than a week before classes start (or
after classes have started):
- All classes: The tuition and fee amounts are the same as listed above for January. Contact the Registrar to make sure there is room in the desired classes. If there is, then pay the tuition and fees. All fees and tuition must be received at least one day prior to the first day of attendance. This may require payment by Paypal or by delivering checks to the address on the Registration form. There is an additional $50 processing fee for any registrations handed in at CHAT the first day of attendance.
Additional late fees: There is an additional $25 late fee for any tuition balances or CHAT fees received on or after the first day of class for existing registrations (not new registrations - See section above for registering less than a week before classes start.). Students will not be allowed to attend the 2nd week of classes if balances are not paid.
Checks written to the same tutor for multiple classes: If you have more than one student in the same class, you may write a single check for that class. If you have the same tutor for more than one class you MUST write separate checks.
Registration and payment information are explained in further detail in the CHAT Handbook in the "Financial Responsibilities" section.
- Purchase any text or materials necessary for each class
- Attend opening day of classes!